[Micronet] HP Scanjet 8250 to give away

Holman Tse
  We have an old HP Scanjet 8250 that we no longer need. Are there any
departments out there that could make you of it? Send me an email if
interested.

Thanks,
Holman

--
Holman Tse, Admin Asst III
UC Berkeley

http://millerinstitute.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] HP Scanjet 8250 to give away

Holman Tse
  Thanks everyone. The scanner has been taken.