[Micronet] HP Touchpad use on AirBears

Gary Thomas
Hello,

    There have been a number of trouble calls that have come in recently from users that have purchased HP Touchpads and are experiencing difficulty using AirBears.  There are a number of documented issues with the wireless capabilities of the HP Touchpad.  I have been to a number of the areas that have been reporting problems, but I do not have access to a Touchpad, so all I have been able to verify is that the AirBears network is functioning as expected in these locations.

    Has anyone here on Micronet had issues reported to them by HP Touchpad users?  Has anyone figured out a work around to help these individuals?

--
Gary Thomas

Gary Thomas
Wireless Network Engineer