[Micronet] Hard Drives for campus use (OEM bare).

[Micronet] Hard Drives for campus use (OEM bare).

Jay Bryon
Hi Micronetters,

We have several new-in-static-bag OEM internal hard drives free for the taking to another campus entity.

Western Digital WD1602ABKS  RE Enterpise grade 160GB SATA drive, 7200RPM  (Quantity 3)
Western Digital WD2502ABYS  RE3 Enterpise grade 250GB SATA drive, 7200RPM  (Quantity 3)
Western Digital WD5003ABYX  RE4 Enterpise grade 500GB SATA drive, 7200RPM  (Quantity 3)

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 250GB SATA drive, 7200RPM (Quantity 2)

These would work well for a server that just needs a reliable drive for modest storage needs, and the price is right.

Contact me directly to arrange pickup, if you take all of them I'll deliver.

-Jay

--
Jay Bryon
Senior Network Engineer, U.C. Berkeley/IST/IS/Network Operations and Services

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
-Voltaire

[Unless stated explicitly otherwise, all opinions are my own and do not represent official policy of any part of IST, U.C. Berkeley or the U.C. Regents]