[Micronet] Hard drive caddys

Dav Clark
Dear all,

I apparently don't know how to order hardware properly, so while I got CDW to ship me a lenovo server and some 3.5" drives, I have no caddys to install the things...

So, there a stash of 6+ 3.5" drive holders somewhere that I could raid (er, RAID?).

Otherwise, any recommendations on what / how to buy these? I can't find any OEM part, but found things like this:

​But I've found some reviews on other products that makes me worry about quality.​

--
Dav Clark
Data Scientist