[Micronet] Harvard's equivalent to Micronet

[Micronet] Harvard's equivalent to Micronet

Aron Roberts
  My colleague, Aaron Culich, just told me about Harvard University's equivalent to Micronet:

  https://www.abcd.harvard.edu/

 ABCD is even older than Micronet, and larger, too, but both are informal organizations that filled a vital need. And both are children of the 80s: venerable, yet strong, decades after their founding.

  Cool stuff!

Aron Roberts
Research IT

Re: [Micronet] Harvard's equivalent to Micronet

Aaron Culich-2
Are there any other ABCDers here at Berkeley?

I was at Harvard's School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) from 2002-2007.