[Micronet] How many of you or your users have/buy/need NVivo licenses??? (please reply before 1320 today) :)

[Micronet] How many of you or your users have/buy/need NVivo licenses??? (please reply before 1320 today) :)

Jack Burris
Quick question:

Roughly, how many of you or the people you support are using, buying, or in need of NVivo ( http://www.qsrinternational.com/ ) licenses?

Thanks!
Jack Burris
D-Lab

Re: [Micronet] How many of you or your users have/buy/need NVivo licenses??? (please reply before 1320 today) :)

iascss
I think I've installe NVivo for less than 10 people total over the last 5 years.  But hen they need it they need it.  So, if Campus is getting a license, great, but if it is a part of a bulk purchase right now, I can't say that I know anybody who needs it immediately.
Bill Gross