[Micronet] I'm Outa Here

Larry M. Jones
Micronetters,

After 15 1/2 years in the School of Optometry I am retiring.  I have
subscribed to Micronet most of that time.  I have been educated,
informed, amused, entertained, etc.  I still chuckle over Michael
Sinatra's screed on the Selectric virus (not to mention the Ticonderoga worm).

Thanks to all and best wishes for an operationally excellent future!!

Larry

"Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your
own. You may both be wrong." -Dandamis, sage (4c BCE)

Larry M. Jones, HR Manager
School of Optometry, UC Berkeley
360 Minor Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720-2020
Phone 510/642-8664, Fax 510/643-5109