[Micronet] IST-Database Services rate changes effective August 1
IST announces changes in the service levels and recharge rates for IST
Database Services, effective August 1, 2010.
To support customer demand and greater service simplification, IST has
reduced our service level options from three levels, Bronze, Silver, and
Gold, to two, Standard and Extended.
• Bronze customers will automatically be subscribed to Standard.
• Silver customers will automatically be subscribed to Standard unless
otherwise specified. Contact IST Technical Account Management (TAM),
[hidden email], if you would like to migrate to Extended.
• Gold customers will automatically be subscribed to Extended.
• We have adjusted our storage rates to reflect the continuing reduction
in storage costs. We have also reduced our unit of sale for storage from
10 GB to 5 GB to provide you with greater flexibility.
• We added the ability to provision additional storage for MySQL Basic.
• We increased our hourly rate for database consulting from $80 per hour
to $90 per hour.
Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.