[Micronet] IST launches new Telecom Catalog

[Micronet] IST launches new Telecom Catalog

Ist-Comm Departmental
Good morning,

To simplify and improve our services and systems, IST launched the Telecom Catalog, a new way for the UC Berkeley community to order and manage voice products and services. The Telecom Catalog will be used to place and manage orders for voice products and services beginning May 6, 2014. Orders for data products and services will continue to be managed via the IST Shopping Cart for now, though we have plans to move all Telecom orders to the Telecom Catalog in the future.

To access the new Telecom Catalog, go to: http://telcat.berkeley.edu/

For more information read the iNews article:

Regards,
IT Communications