[Micronet] IT Summit: Call for Proposals Due March 31

[Micronet] IT Summit: Call for Proposals Due March 31

Ocio-Comm Departmental

​​​Colleagues,

The 3rd Annual IT Summit is seeking session proposals that promote our theme of Building the Future of IT @ UC Berkeley from the campus community. We invite you to share your awesome work and ideas by presenting at the IT Summit on Tuesday, May 24, 2016.

Submit a Proposal by March 31

Ideas for proposals could include:

  • Collaborative work between IT organizations that provide expanded or new services to campus.
  • New tools, techniques, and/or resources you’ve developed.
  • The benefits of new and emerging technologies that will move our campus forward.

Birds of a Feather

Exhibition Hall

Breakout Session Presentations

lt-gr-signup-button.png

An unfacilitated chat on topics you would like to discuss. We welcome your suggestions for meetups to have conversations related to the IT Summit's theme.

dk-gr-signup-button.png

Poster sessions and/or table-top demonstrations showcasing examples of how you are helping to Build the Future of IT.

signup-button.png

Presentation formats are flexible: panel discussions, open forums, and hands-on workshops focusing on innovative solutions that are being implemented at UC Berkeley.

Presenting at the IT Summit is a great way to share knowledge and experience on how you and your team are Building the Future of IT at UC Berkeley.

What’s Next?

The deadline to submit proposals is Thursday, March 31. Proposal submitters will be notified about whether their submission has been accepted on Monday, April 11. The IT Summit Committee will contact presenters soon thereafter with more details. If you have any questions, thoughts, or ideas about the IT Summit, please contact Michelle-Elizabeth Valle at [hidden email].

Thank you,

Paul Robles, Associate CIO (SAIT), IT Summit Chair
IT Summit Committee

Related Links: View the IT Summit Invite | One IT | [hidden email]

[Micronet] Fwd: IT Summit: Call for Proposals Due March 31

James Kent Dudek
Dear Colleagues,

Pardon the duplication if you've received this under separate cover.  We wanted to make sure to get the call for proposals out to the widest possible IT audience at Cal.

Best,

James

[...]

Director of Organizational Strategy
510-501-3712 | http://sait.berkeley.edu/