[Micronet] IT Summit Feedback | 6 Short Questions

[Micronet] IT Summit Feedback | 6 Short Questions

Ocio-Comm Departmental

IT colleagues,

Thank you for participating in the IT Summit on June 25. To help us improve future One IT events, we would appreciate if you would provide us with feedback on your experience

Were you unable to attend the IT Summit? Check out the IT Summit website for a few ways to get connected to the day:

  •  Watch Larry Conrad's opening remarks
  •  Browse informational posters from the Tech Expo
  •  Watch the ‘Be Heard’ Q&A session
  •  View photos from the day

Stay tuned, our next One IT event will be held in August.

Have a wonderful summer,

One IT Committee