[Micronet] Identity and Access Management Job Openings - UCB and UCSF
Announcing two job openings......
1. IAM Engineering Manager
* Full-time, permanent position
* Manage a joint team of IAM engineers at UCB and UCSF (7 staff)
* Focus on core operations - system stability, monitoring, security, documentation, strong operational procedures for code development and release, etc
* Manage people and budget
* Work with Deputy Director for IAM to allocate resources appropriately to IAM operations and IAM next generation development
This position is funded by UC Berkeley, but holds operational responsibility at UCB and UCSF per Memorandum of Understanding. More information is available on the UCB job site at <http://jobs.berkeley.edu/>. Search for job #14388.
2. Web App Developer
* Full-time, one-year position
* Develop web applications using the Grails framework
* Play a key role in building next generation IAM systems for UCB and UCSF
* Remote work possible during this contract (though we prefer on site as the position may become permanent and we would love to have you join our team)
Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.