[Micronet] Identity misappropriation

Ryan Lovett-2
One of our staff was recently notified by a good samaritan that her staff photo and first name had been misappropriated for fake reviews of essay writing services. The staff member is following up with campus legal and will send a cease and desist notice to the websites, but I'm wondering if there are additional steps we should take. Have other units needed to deal with this kind of issue before? What are the best web development and curation practices to deter lazy miscreants from stealing and misrepresenting campus assets?

Ryan