[Micronet] Indiana University's Kumo

Ian Crew
Hi all:

Here’s the information about Kumo, which I just mentioned at the Micronet meeting.

(I’ll be very honest—I don’t know much about the product beyond what’s on the page below.  As far as I know, it’s not yet in use here at UC Berekeley.)

Cheers,

Ian

https://cloudstorage.iu.edu/partner

___
Ian Crew

IST-Architecture, Platforms and Integration (API)
Earl Warren Hall, Second Floor

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/87EC7FA0-991E-45BD-BED2-0E6995A1CA56%40berkeley.edu.