[Micronet] Input for Calpact workshops July-Dec and spaces available in Photoshop, Acrobat, MS Project and Access

[Micronet] Input for Calpact workshops July-Dec and spaces available in Photoshop, Acrobat, MS Project and Access

Kathleen Valerio

Hi all,

I’ve getting ready to lay out the next round of Calpact workshops and I could use your help.

I’m likely to offer the same workshops we have in the past, however we might want to weave in some new topics

WordPress, Pay Per Click (PPC) or  HTML5.

We currently host Intro to Drupal as full day and Drupal views as ½ day – what else is needed.

If you would like to suggest new or different classes – now is the time to do so. See http://www.academyx.com/training/ for ideas of what’s possible.

Look for Lots of Excel in the schedule

Also I still have openings for:                                                       yellow courses at risk of being canceled

PHOTOSHOP

22-May

9-12pm

Digital Separation and Reunion

1-4pm

Advanced Layers and Masking

23-May

1-4pm

New Features and Tips and Tricks

ACROBAT

23-May

9-12pm

Security, Signatures and Scanned PDFs

MS PROJECT

24-May

9-12pm

Part 1: Creating a Project with Tasks

1-4pm

Part 2: Managing a Project and Resources

19 & 20-Jun

9-4pm

Fundamentals (2 days)-

ACCESS

21 & 22-Jun

9-4pm

Intermediate 2010 (2 days)

DRUPAL views

28-Jun

9-12pm

Creating and Modifying Views

1-4pm

Creating and Modifying Views

We’ll be upgrading Windows 7 in the training labs, but sticking with Adobe to CS5.5 July – Dec.

Thanks

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator &
Data Compliance Manager
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
191 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452