[Micronet] Intel Xeon server available

Jeff Teeters
I have a Intel Xeon server that I received through the server donation
program:
http://ist.berkeley.edu/services/catalog/datacenter/serverdonation
It's not being used and is available to a department or group on
campus that can use it.  Please let me know if you might want it.
It's located in Evans Hall.