[Micronet] Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and campus systems compatibility

[Micronet] Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and campus systems compatibility

Joyce Martin

Hi

With the calshare 2010 sharepoint upgrade, we are finding that people need to have either IE 7 or IE8 to view/contribute to the sites.  People with IE6 are having problems with the sites.

We have to decide whether to upgrade people to IE7 or IE8.  It would be nice if we went with the latest, but IE7 would be better than no upgrade.

Are there any issues with IE7 and campus systems?  BFS?

Are there any issues with IE8 and campus systems?  BFS?

Thanks for any info…

Happy Holidays

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

fax (510) 642-7271