[Micronet] Jungle Trek Travelogue? (Was: Yau-Man's Good Bye)

[Micronet] Jungle Trek Travelogue? (Was: Yau-Man's Good Bye)

Lisa Ho
Yau-Man has pictures from his trip trekking thru the jungles of Borneo last March.

Anyone else interested in a lunch brown-bag gathering sometime between July 14 and 31?  Or let me know if you would prefer sometime after Aug. 12.

"I will be happy to share with you how to remove leeches from your elbows and what to do when a baby orang utan pees into your boots --
and maybe some will be interested in doing the trip with me next March."

Lisa
--

Lisa Ho
IT Policy Manager

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Yau-Man Chan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will travel but
mostly to remote parts of Asia, where I can commune with the Orang-Utans
and hang out with people who measure time by seasons and not
nano-seconds!