[Micronet] Last Chance: IST Storage Survey Available - Long Term Electronic Archival Storage

[Micronet] Last Chance: IST Storage Survey Available - Long Term Electronic Archival Storage

David Rieger
Good afternoon -

Our survey will be closing today at 5pm PST. Should you be interested in long term electronic archival storage please consider responding to our survey before this time.

Thank you very much on behalf of the Storage Group.

David Rieger

#### Our original message follows:

Good afternoon colleagues,

We are seeking people who may be interested in long-term electronic archival data storage to take our short survey.

Please help us by taking the survey to help our Storage and Backup Team at IST evaluate long-term storage. The survey has six questions and should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

We thank you in advance for your help and feedback.

Questions may be sent to myself or [hidden email]

Thank you,

David

####

Re: [Micronet] Last Chance: IST Storage Survey Available - Long Term Electronic Archival Storage

Graham Patterson
Already closed, it appears.

Graham