[Micronet] Logging in to Conexis on a Mac

[Micronet] Logging in to Conexis on a Mac

Phyllis Orrick
Hi all,

I was unable to log in to view "important benefits information" from
Conexis. It didn't even think I was a member when I asked it to email me a
new password/username. I see a Jan 2009 thread from elsewhere that the
Conexis site only supported PCs (i.e. IE). Does anyone know if that is still
the case? Or, preferably, does anyone have a solution to my current problem,
i.e., since Conexis doesn't recognize me I can't email them for more info.

Thanks,

Phyllis

--
Phyllis Orrick
Communications Manager

Re: [Micronet] Logging in to Conexis on a Mac

Greg Paschall
Phyllis,

That problem was fixed. I typically login using either Firefox or Chrome
on Mac. Make sure you're logging in through this URL, not the front page:

http://mybenefits.conexis.com/

Greg