[Micronet] Lynda.com agreement

Guy D. VINSON
Is anyone aware of any campus agreement with Lynda.com. I'm trying to fact check a rumor that one of our Faculty brought to my attention. I know of no such agreement...

Guy
---
Guy Vinson
Infrastructure & IT
College of Environmental Design
University of California at Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] Lynda.com agreement

Liz Marsh
I believe Alan DeHerrera in COrWE may have looked at them a while back, you might check with him.

Thanks,
Liz

Sent from my iPhone