[Micronet] MONDAY: 8 Ways To Get Focused And Get Things Done: Noon to 1:30: 101A Warren Hall

[Micronet] MONDAY: 8 Ways To Get Focused And Get Things Done: Noon to 1:30: 101A Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Every get to the end of the day and wonder where the time went?  Having trouble finding time to get the big important stuff done because you are drowning in the day-to-day?  Then come to our workshop Monday and find out how to use Agile/Lean's 8 simple ways to get yourself and/or your team positioned to do what's really important.  These techniques have transformed places as disparate as Berkeley, UCLA Medical Center and Toyota so there is a good chance they can help you transform your work and your projects.

Time:  Noon to 1:30, Monday, February 8
Place:  101A Warren Hall (corner of Oxford and Hurst)
Online:  We will send out info on Monday

Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in
Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.  But for this meeting I would really appreciate an email RSVP so that we can be sure to have enough room.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry (
[hidden email][hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other
Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to
Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT)

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems