[Micronet] MONDAY: AGILE BROWN BAG: UnMeeting: Noon -1:30: 11 California Hall

[Micronet] MONDAY: AGILE BROWN BAG: UnMeeting: Noon -1:30: 11 California Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Instead of having a speaker this time we are going to be having an unmeeting where we learn from each other.   So come on out learn from Agile practitioners how to make Agile work for your office.

If you use Agile, please consider coming so others can learn from your hard won experience.  If you are just starting with Agile,  here's a chance to learn how people got Agile going in their organization.

Time:  Monday, 2/23 from Noon to 1:30
Place:  11 California Hall
Call In Number:   <a href="tel:866.740.1260" value="+18667401260" style="font-size:13px" target="_blank">866.740.1260   Access Code: 6426760

See you at the (un)meeting,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Andreas Pinterits (LO+D), Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT
)

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems