[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile Brown Bag: Add Six Sigma to Your Toolbox: Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hal

[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile Brown Bag: Add Six Sigma to Your Toolbox: Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hal

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

When I asked the Cal Assessment Network's members how to use metrics with Agile, many people wrote back saying talk to George Noble in CSS.  George uses a variant of the Agile ideas called Six Sigma.  He and his colleagues,  Stephane Deblock and Delia Clark, are the speakers for our next meeting.   They'll be explaining Six Sigma and how they use Six Sigma here at Cal.  It should be a great chance to add some of the Six Sigma techniques to our Agile toolbox.

Since this is a joint presentation with CAN, please RSVP so I'll have some idea on how many people are coming.  Also if you would like to join us online, please let me know.  We don't have the details worked out for that quite yet but I will be happy to notify you as soon as we have them.

Time:  Monday, May 4, noon to 1:30 AM
Place:  200C Warren Hall

See you at the meeting,

Judy

Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.  But for this meeting I would really appreciate an email RSVP so that we can be sure to have enough room.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT
)

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems