[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile Brown Bag: Advice from a Project Management Superstar: Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile Brown Bag: Advice from a Project Management Superstar: Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Ever wonder how a superstar project manager runs a project?  Want to know how to incorporate Agile tools into your project management repetoire?  Wondering how you can make the Berkeley culture work for your project?

The next Agile Brown Bag will answer all those questions and more.  Our speaker will be Jon Conhaim, the director of the Technology Program Office, and someone who's been the project manager on some of Berkeley's largest and most challenging projects.  He'll be sharing his insights on how to use Agile and other project management techniques to bring positive change to Berkeley.

Time:  Monday, April 6,  from Noon to 1:30
Place:  200C Warren Hall
Call In Number:   <a href="tel:866.740.1260" value="+18667401260" target="_blank" style="color: rgb(17, 85, 204); font-size: 13px;">866.740.1260   Access Code: 6426760

See you at the meeting,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT
)
--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems

Re: [Micronet] MONDAY: Agile Brown Bag: Advice from a Project Management Superstar: Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Yes.  Everyone is welcome.

Judy
On 4/2/15, 3:27 PM, Ruth Good wrote:

I work at CEB/UCLA in Oakland. Am I allowed to use the call in number to listen to this?

Ruth Good

CEB/UCLA

2100 Franklin St. Suite 500

Oakland, CA 94612

510-302-2094

Ever wonder how a superstar project manager runs a project?  Want to know how to incorporate Agile tools into your project management repetoire?  Wondering how you can make the Berkeley culture work for your project?

The next Agile Brown Bag will answer all those questions and more.  Our speaker will be Jon Conhaim, the director of the Technology Program Office, and someone who's been the project manager on some of Berkeley's largest and most challenging projects.  He'll be sharing his insights on how to use Agile and other project management techniques to bring positive change to Berkeley.

Time:  Monday, April 6,  from Noon to 1:30

Place:  200C Warren Hall

Call In Number:   <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:866.740.1260" target="_blank">866.740.1260   Access Code: 6426760