[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile Brown Bag: Agile Success an Expert's Advice: 101A Warren Hall: Noon to 1:30

[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile Brown Bag: Agile Success an Expert's Advice: 101A Warren Hall: Noon to 1:30

Judy Dobry-2
Can expert ideas from outside Berkeley work at Berkeley?  Those of us who went to the 2015 Agile Open California Conference think the answer is YES.  That's why we have invited a speaker from that conference to bring his ideas to our next meeting.

David Chilcott is a well known Agile coach and consultant who specializes in teaching Agile through experiential learning.  He's had great success in bringing Agile to organizations ranging from non-profits to Fortune 500 companies.  He's going to lead us in hands on exercises that have helped those organization implement Agile successfully.  We (your organizing committee) think they can help us too.

So come out Monday and see how new ways of looking at Agile can help you do your job better.  Afterwards, please join our speaker for lunch where you can have more time to talk and ask questions.

Date:  Monday, November 9, 2015
Time:  Noon to 1:30 PM
Place:  101A Warren Hall
Online:  The experiential format of this meeting doesn't lend itself to an online component.

Agile Brown Bag FAQ

What is the fall semester meeting schedule?

November 9:  Agile Success with David Chilcott

December 7:  Agile Workshop IV: Retrospectives

December 21:  Holiday Lunch

All meetings are in 101A Warren Hall.  All meetings run from noon until 1:30.

Who can come to the meetings?

Anyone with an interest in
Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.  But for this meeting I would really appreciate an email RSVP so that we can be sure to have enough room.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry (
[hidden email][hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other
Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to
Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT)
--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems