[Micronet] MONDAY:Agile Brown Bag: Berkeley Extension Agile Courses and Certificates: Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

[Micronet] MONDAY:Agile Brown Bag: Berkeley Extension Agile Courses and Certificates: Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Ever want to get more in depth training in Agile?  Well, you're in luck: Berkeley Extension offers a host of programs in Agile ranging from two day introductory courses to full certificate programs.  Best of all of these programs are free for Berkeley employees.

To give everyone a chance to learn more about these offerings,  Monday's speaker will be Tom Kendrick, Berkeley Extension's Program Director for Agile Management and Project Management.  Tom's going to give us an overview the Extension Agile, business analysis and project management offerings and answer all of our questions.   So whether you just want to get your Agile feet a little wetter by taking a two day course or you want to get certified in Agile, this meeting is for you.

Time:  Monday, 3/9 from Noon to 1:30
Place:  200C Warren Hall
Call In Number:   <a href="tel:866.740.1260" value="+18667401260" target="_blank" style="font-size:13px">866.740.1260   Access Code: 6426760

See you at the meeting,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Andreas Pinterits (LO+D), Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT
)
--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems