[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile and BPAWG Joint Meeting: Collaboration Tools II: Noon to 1:30: 309 Sproul

[Micronet] MONDAY: Agile and BPAWG Joint Meeting: Collaboration Tools II: Noon to 1:30: 309 Sproul

Judy Dobry-2

Hi,

The Agile Users Group's last panel on collaboration tools was a big success.  But a lot of you had questions about other options.  To help answer your questions, BPAWG and the Agile Brown Bag group are teaming up for demos of some more of the campus's most popular collaboration tool. The tools are:
  • Slack is a very hot collaboration tool combining chat,  file sharing and connections to Google Drive, Salesforce, and just about any other online system you might use.  Kevin Chan of ETS knows Slack well.  So we are lucky to have him to bring us up to speed on all it can do.

  • Teamwork is the collaboration tool Lawrence Berkeley Lab adopted to help keep their teams on track.  Sandy Chin from LBL was on the team that chose Teamwork and will be demoing the product and talking about how it was chosen.

  • Smartsheet is an online project management software that's getting a lot of use around campus and at the Berkeley Lab.  Pat Tura and Luis Corrales from the Lab will be joining us to show us how Smartsheet can help us get our work out the door.

PLEASE NOTE:  THIS MEETING IS IN 309 SPROUL HALL

Date:  Monday, May 15, 2016
Time:  Noon to 1:30 PM
Place:  309 Sproul Hall

Online: to join the meeting
https://bluejeans.com/602366821

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/602366821/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/602366821/lync

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System:
bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 602366821

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
(see all numbers -
http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID: 602366821

Judy on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee

(Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Lisa Martin (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT))

--------------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.  But for this meeting I would really appreciate an email RSVP so that we can be sure to have enough room.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users

How do I add myself to your mailing list?
Go to http://agile.berkeley.edu.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Lisa Martin (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT)

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/c98ff5d8-a9ed-94da-8e34-7a456385693b%40berkeley.edu.