[Micronet] MORE Spaces available for Excel Nov 20!

[Micronet] MORE Spaces available for Excel Nov 20!

Kathleen Valerio
Greetings all,

I noticed we had so many people on the wait-lists for the Excel workshops Nov 20 I found another instructor to teach in the second location. As a result, we have have a few extra seats available.

In the morning
Excel Macros is happening
9-12 in both locations 28 Hall, and Rm 135 @2150 Shattuck
Excel Macros is an advanced Excel feature that allows you to automate complex data analysis and organize information into easily manageable groups.

In the afternoon
Excel Powerpivot is happening
1-4 in both locations 28 Uhall and Rm 135 @2150 Shattuck
PowerPivot is a free extension for Excel 2010. This course will go over: Exploring the PowerPivot Application, Import Data from Various Data Sources, Refresh Data from a Data Source, Organize and Format Tables, Create Calculated Columns, Soft and Filter PowerPivot Data, Create and Manage Table Relationships, Create a PivotTable, Create PivotCharts, Filter Data Using Slicers, Present PivotTable Data Visually, and Save Reports in Different File Formats.

Please register through the Learning Center

Authenticate using your Calnet ID

select “UCB Learning Center” in the “Self Service” section.

Once in the Learning Center you can browse categories or search by keyword e.g. “Excel” to find the course you want to enroll in.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio, CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development

192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452
[hidden email]
@KathleenValeri0

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard UC Berkeley * reimagines the world *by challenging convention *to shape the future.