[Micronet] MORE "free" WORKSHOPS through Calpact

[Micronet] MORE "free" WORKSHOPS through Calpact

Kathleen Valerio
Hi all,

We've added a few extra Excel classes to accommodate the high demand for workshops

Advanced Excel July 24th,  9-4pm 2150 Shattuck
Intermediate Excel July 31st 9-4 2150 Shattuck

There are also plenty of other workshops offered in Google Apps, Office, Web Design and Adobe products. Please check out (and share) the attached schedules as you see fit.

If you see a class you want, register through the UC Learning Center.

If there are other workshops you think Calpact should be offering- let me know and I'll see if they can be worked into future schedules.

Thanks - Yours truly

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development
192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452

CalpactJuly-Dec2013.pdf (174K) Download Attachment
Google by topic or Date.pdf (146K) Download Attachment