[Micronet] MSSEI Guidelines - campus comments

[Micronet] MSSEI Guidelines - campus comments

Leon Wong
Hello all,

Continuing the MSSEI guideline development effort, the next set of MSSEI guidelines are available for campus comments.  The new set of MSSEI guidelines covers account management and access control requirements.  They are now available in the following Google Drive folder for your review.

Please use comments in Google Doc to share your feedback and questions.  Background information about MSSEI guidelines can be found on MSSEI guidelines development page.

The public comment period for this set of guidelines will last two weeks, ending on April 4th.  At the end of this public comment period, we will publish guidelines with no outstanding comments on campus security website along with previously published guidelines.   We will also release the next batch of working drafts for public comment at that time.  If you have any questions about the guideline development process, feel free to email me at [hidden email].

Leon

Re: [Micronet] MSSEI Guidelines - campus comments

Vivian Sophia
When I click this link I see a folder containing firewall guidelines, subnet guidelines, and audit logs. I don't see anything about account management.
--
Vivian Sophia
LSCR desktop support partner

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Leon Wong <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I apologize for the confusion.  I meant to say that the account management guidelines are now published on campus security website, and that the new guidelines are firewall and audit logging guidelines.

If you are interested in the providing feedback on the published guidelines, please feel free to email me your comments.

Leon