[Micronet] Macworld promotional code for expo?

[Micronet] Macworld promotional code for expo?

sarah
Hi,

Can anyone give me a MacWorld promotional code for free access to the expo?

Sarah

Re: [Micronet] Macworld promotional code for expo?

Ian Crew
Not sure why you'd want to go--it's become largely useless since Apple pulled out--but if you really do, use code MWMAG1.

Ian

_____________
Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity and typos.

On Jan 4, 2013, at 5:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone give me a MacWorld promotional code for free access to the expo?
>
> Sarah

Re: [Micronet] Macworld promotional code for expo?

Duane P. Straub
I think "useless" depends on what you go there for; true that the show floor is now predominately iOS focused (hence the name change last year to Macworld|iWorld), but the conference sessions are still top-notch. Apple's lack of attendance has merely changed several hundred sq feet of show floor, and imparted in some a psycological effect I feel unwarranted.

Duane

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Ian Crew <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not sure why you'd want to go--it's become largely useless since Apple pulled out--but if you really do, use code MWMAG1.

Ian

_____________
Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity and typos.

On Jan 4, 2013, at 5:51 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone give me a MacWorld promotional code for free access to the expo?
>
> Sarah

Re: [Micronet] Macworld promotional code for expo?

Baril
I attended the "MacIT" portion of the show last year and it was well worth it.

Roy

Roy A. Baril
Director of Technology
UC Berkeley