[Micronet] [Micronet Announce] Fwd: ReadyTalk - Conference calls without dialing

[Micronet] [Micronet Announce] Fwd: ReadyTalk - Conference calls without dialing

Gladys Oddoye
Dear Micronet Members:

You're an experienced ReadyTalk conference leader and perhaps you are looking for a few shortcuts for conducting your meetings or you'd like to see what new tools you can take advantage of for your meetings. Join me for a brief training session on newer ReadyTalk tools.

In this session you'll learn:

•        How to connect to your conference calls without dialing.
•        How to take advantage of ReadyTalk's mobile capabilities to stay
              connected anywhere.
•        How to initiate a collaborative meeting.
•        And we'll highlight a couple of other newer tools.

Sign up for one of these two 30 minute sessions:

February 12th at 10:30 AM PT https://cc.readytalk.com/r/rv3ifoc5u54s&eom

OR

February 18th at 2 PM PT https://cc.readytalk.com/r/wvzwduseksdb&eom

I look forward to meeting with you at an upcoming training session.

Regards,

Kim

Kim Morse
303 209 1624