[Micronet] Micronet Coffee and Trivia Bowl: RSVP requested

[Micronet] Micronet Coffee and Trivia Bowl: RSVP requested

Vivian Sophia
Hi Micronetters,

On July 6, Micronet will host a Berkeley IT Trivia Bowl. Come and join in! have fun while learning something at the same time. Token prizes will be awarded!

Coffee will be provided. Please let me [hidden email] know if you plan to come, so that we can have an idea of how much coffee we need.

Date: July 6
Time: 10:30
Place: University Hall Room 150

We have a lot of questions, but more are welcome. If you would like to contribute a Trivia Bowl question, please submit  to https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/forms/d/1VOOn9sSBvqchEBr5p1QiVl5cj9vwA5gAJje3VLIkKsE/viewform

The questions should:
-Be related to Berkeley IT specifically- no general IT questions
-Be related to IT services that are provided to the entire campus, not just one unit
-Be information that has been freely disseminated to the campus IT community on a web site, on Micronet, or in a meeting that was available to anyone at Berkeley.

Vivian Sophia
Micronet coordinator

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT
CSS IT High-Impact Client Support Lead
Micronet Community of Practice Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
310B Durant Hall

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAO%2BvSVyqoj4SSgn%2B%3DTKWdffDvM6ycdLOFForsV4YbXdxfm3z0g%40mail.gmail.com.