[Micronet] Micronet meeting TODAY, Wed, May 26, 10:30-noon Identity Management

[Micronet] Micronet meeting TODAY, Wed, May 26, 10:30-noon Identity Management

Claudia A. WATERS

Micronet Meeting- Wednesday, May 26, 2010,  10:30-noon, 150 University Hall

What is identity and access management?  Dedra Chamberlin
The May Micronet meeting will review some of the many possible answers to that question and where the CalNet team is focusing its effort.  We will spend a good portion of the time reviewing progress on our guest account management project and giving a sneak preview of our first significant guest access integration.  We will also describe some of the potential new projects the CalNet team may tackle in the coming year and solicit your input on identity management priorities in your department.

Upcoming meetings:

June 23: Walt Hagmaier on hosting options

July – date to be determined:  Shel Waggener on Operatiion Excellence implementation

Micronet meets the 4th Wednesday each month from 10:30-noon in 150 University Hall.

Please contact Claudia Waters with suggestions, ideas and meeting topics of interest to you.