[Micronet] Micronet meeting:Wed, June 23, 10:30-noon, 150 University Hall

[Micronet] Micronet meeting:Wed, June 23, 10:30-noon, 150 University Hall

Claudia A. WATERS

Micronet Meeting- Wednesday, June 23 , 2010,  10:30-noon, 150 University Hall

IST Platform Services and Web Hosting Options:  Walt Hagmaier and Don MacLeod
In response to a discussion on the Micronet list, this presentation is intended to be an open discussion of the various hosting options available from IST Platform Services. We will be emphasizing web hosting options from the UNIX Services group, but will be touching on other services as well. We will briefly discuss how we arrived at our current service portfolio, what that portfolio looks like today, and what it might look like tomorrow. IST is very interested in your input with regard to requirements for future services and this discussion is specifically intended as a forum for Micronet to provide such input. We will also briefly cover related discussions from ITAC and the SAC, two other campus forums from which we are soliciting input.

July 28 (tentative):  Shel Waggener on Operatiional Excellence implementation

Micronet meets the 4th Wednesday each month from 10:30-noon in 150 University Hall.

Please contact Claudia Waters with suggestions, ideas and meeting topics of interest to you.