[Micronet] Microsoft Consolidated Campus Agreement (MCCA)

[Micronet] Microsoft Consolidated Campus Agreement (MCCA)

Tavares Ramone Nichols
Hello Micronet,

I was in attendance for Microsoft Consolidated Campus Agreement (MCCA) presentation on April 1st, but did not receive the powerpoint that was used by the rep from Microsoft. Is it possible that someone who has the presentation can send it to me? I am looking to figure out what our licensing agreement is in association to Microsoft Project part of the (Productivity Suite)

Any information that you could provide would be great.

Thanks.

--
Tavares Nichols
Vendor Systems Lead