[Micronet] Mobile applications: got one?

[Micronet] Mobile applications: got one?

Debra Goldentyer

This December,  Webnet will be presenting a panel on mobile sites and mobile apps. I’ve lined up our first speakers, Jon Noreika and Shourya Basu, of Simple But Needed.  Shourya is a student at Haas; he and his partner just completed the rollout of our first iPhone app, available in the iTunes store right now (search for Berkeley Haas).

I’d like to include one or two other individuals or teams on the panel. If you have done a mobile app or mobile site for Cal and want to show it off, get in touch w/me.

Thanks.

Debra Goldentyer
Manager, Online Marketing
University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business
510-643-3847 / [hidden email]
http://haas.berkeley.edu/

Visit Haas on  Facebook  |   LinkedIn  Twitter  |   YouTube   and   MORE!