[Micronet] Monitors available

James Fong
ETS currently has the following computer monitors available for any department that needs them:

6 - 19" 4:3 (1280x1024) Dell Monitors
4 - 17" 4:3 (1280x1024) Dell Monitors

Please email me ([hidden email]) if you are interested in the monitors. First come first serve. The monitors are working and include stands. They must be picked up by the department requesting them from Dwinelle Hall.

Thanks,
James