[Micronet] More Excel workshops May 10 Introduction & Intermediate May 29

[Micronet] More Excel workshops May 10 Introduction & Intermediate May 29

Kathleen Valerio
Greetings all,

Due popular demand as proven by large waitlists, I've added a few more excel workshops.

Beginning Excel
Friday May 10th
9-4pm
2150 Shattuck - Room 135 ( first floor of the Chase Bank Building)

Intermediate Excel
Wednesday May 29th
9-4pm
28 University Hall

If these dates and times work for you please register through the UC Learning Center.

Also, I am working on the July - Dec schedule - which will be announced in early June. (these things take time). Rest assured the entire Excel series will be offered a couple times in the time frame.

Yours truly

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Center for Organization & Workforce Effectiveness (COrWE)
192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452