[Micronet] Multiple Activation Key

Brett Larsen
Has anyone else received the following message:

"The activation server reported that the Multiple Activation Key has
exceeded its limit"

Have we indeed exceeded our limit for MCCA licenses on the KMS server?
People would only get this message if registering their MCCA product
with the campus KMS server.

Brett

--
Brett Larsen
Department of Onsite Computing Services

Please send Data Center tickets to:

[hidden email] (PC)
[hidden email] (Mac)

Re: [Micronet] Multiple Activation Key

Johnathon P. Kogelman
Hi Brett,

We had reports concerning MS Office over the past week and I reported the issue to our SHI rep. We received a new Office key yesterday which is working correctly.

Johnathon

On 11/23/10 1:59 PM, Brett Larsen wrote:
Has anyone else received the following message:

"The activation server reported that the Multiple Activation Key has
exceeded its limit"

Have we indeed exceeded our limit for MCCA licenses on the KMS server?
People would only get this message if registering their MCCA product
with the campus KMS server.

Brett

--

Johnathon P. Kogelman