[Micronet] NYTimes artical on cell service.

[Micronet] NYTimes artical on cell service.

gartim

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/28/opinion/break-up-the-telecom-cartels.html

now i know why my t-mobile is borked in Stanley....see above, wireless
cartels.

Re: [Micronet] NYTimes artical on cell service.

tedcrum
And who is this signature-free "ga"?

-Ted Crum
  Psychology

At 01:08 PM 11/28/2012, ga wrote:

>http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/28/opinion/break-up-the-telecom-cartels.html
>
>now i know why my t-mobile is borked in Stanley....see above, wireless
>cartels.

>meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>
>http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>
>Messages you send to this mailing list are public and
>world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched
>on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have
>known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] NYTimes artical on cell service.

Greg Merritt
https://calnet.berkeley.edu/directory/search.pl?search-type=email&search-base=all&search-term=gartim%40genepi.berkeley.edu&search=Search