[Micronet] Need a LaserJet 4250dtn toner

[Micronet] Need a LaserJet 4250dtn toner

Edgar Ortega

Hello all,

I'm attempting to revive an older LaserJet 4250dtn printer but the printer is missing its toner cartridge.

There is a high chance that this printer may need to be sent to E&S but before I do that, l'm hoping to give it one last attempt at reviving it and will need a toner to do so.

If you have a spare toner cartridge or one that you plan on replacing soon and is near its end of life, I would really appreciate it if I can have that cartridge for this printer.

The toner needed is: HP Q5942AG ( HP 42A )

Thank you,

Edgar Ortega

Re: [Micronet] Need a LaserJet 4250dtn toner

Edgar Ortega

Toner acquired. Thank you all!