[Micronet] Need a few desktops

Tom Salinaro
Hi everyone. Does anyone any desktops with 1Gb on memory or more lying around that you would like to donate to our dept? I can use anywhere between 1 and 20. Thanks.
--
Tom Salinaro
UC Berkeley

Re: [Micronet] Need a few desktops

Tom Salinaro
To clarify: We need any x86 based P4 and above that was designed for WinXP or above. Will be running Win 7 32bit (don't care if the HW is "supported").

------------------------------------------------------------------------- The following was automatically added to this message by the list server: To learn more about Micronet, including how to subscribe to or unsubscribe from its mailing list and how to find out about upcoming meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.