[Micronet] Need boot/rescue/reimage disk for Dell Latitude E6400

[Micronet] Need boot/rescue/reimage disk for Dell Latitude E6400

jon kuroda-2
I need to resurrect a Dell Latitude E6400, but I lack the Dell
boot/rescue/reimage media and may not be able to wait for Dell
to ship a copy out.

Anyone out there have a copy I could borrow for a few days?

Thanks, Jon

Re: [Micronet] Need boot/rescue/reimage disk for Dell Latitude E6400

Guy D. VINSON
If you are in a rush you could just use a generic Dell install disc and download the drivers that are missing. If Windows 7 will work on that model, I have had very good luck installing it on just about any piece of hardware that came my way. Really I can't think of the last time I bothered trying to find a restore disc for a given model.
---
Guy Vinson
Infrastructure & IT
College of Environmental Design