[Micronet] Need some help testing Windows shares and WebDAV from Mac OS X 10.6 clients.

[Micronet] Need some help testing Windows shares and WebDAV from Mac OS X 10.6 clients.

Michael LEEFERS

Hello everyone,

The IST Enterprise Windows Teams is looking for some OS X 10.6 users to help out with some testing.  We are currently troubling shooting a couple of different issues that revolve around connecting to shares on a Windows 2008 R2 server via smb, and connecting to SharePoint via WebDav.  If you are running 10.6 and have 10- 15 minutes to help us out we would greatly appreciate it.  Feel free to respond back to this thread, or send me an email directly to  [hidden email].

Once we are in contact we can give the specifics to the tests.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Re: [Micronet] Need some help testing Windows shares and WebDAV from Mac OS X 10.6 clients.

Graham Patterson
I'm up for it. My Mac is currently at 10.6.4. I can run accounts as
either a local user or as an AD member login. I have access to 10.5
systems as well.

Graham

On 9/10/10 9:33 AM, Michael James LEEFERS wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> The IST Enterprise Windows Teams is looking for some OS X 10.6 users to help out with some testing.  We are currently troubling shooting a couple of different issues that revolve around connecting to shares on a Windows 2008 R2 server via smb, and connecting to SharePoint via WebDav.  If you are running 10.6 and have 10- 15 minutes to help us out we would greatly appreciate it.  Feel free to respond back to this thread, or send me an email directly to  [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>.
>
> Once we are in contact we can give the specifics to the tests.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Michael

"...past the Tyranosaurus, the Mastodon, the mathematical puzzles, and
the meteorite..." - directions to my office.

Re: [Micronet] Need some help testing Windows shares and WebDAV from Mac OS X 10.6 clients.

Michael LEEFERS

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I think we have enough users helping us out for now.  Once we get back all the test results and compile them,  we will let everyone know what we found out.

Thanks Again.

Michael