[Micronet] Need to borrow suction cups for iMac repair

[Micronet] Need to borrow suction cups for iMac repair

David Spiegelman
Does anyone have this or something similar for removing the glass panel from an aluminum imac?

Thank you.

David

Re: [Micronet] Need to borrow suction cups for iMac repair

Garey Mills
Dave - I have one at home. I can bring it in tomorrow. Let me know.

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:35 PM, David Spiegelman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone have this or something similar for removing the glass panel from an aluminum imac?

Thank you.

David

Generate messages about directories that cannot  be
read,  files  that  cannot be opened ... rather than being silent ...
(from `man du`)

Re: [Micronet] Need to borrow suction cups for iMac repair

David Spiegelman
Thank you all for your suggestions. Duct tape did the trick. In fact, the glass was far easier to remove than I expected.

David

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Robert Amsbury <[hidden email]> wrote:
just about any suction cup will do for this. I've been using one that came off my kid's bathtub toy.

-Robert