[Micronet] Network Port/per capita charges

[Micronet] Network Port/per capita charges

Jon Johnsen
  Is there any official word on how the replacement for node charges
will work, in detail, and when those new recharges will begin and will
appear on the monthly IST Account Summaries?

(Or can someone clear up my misunderstanding, if that's what I've revealed?)

--
Jon Johnsen
Information Systems Office

Re: [Micronet] Network Port/per capita charges

Erik Klavon
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 09:04:24AM -0700, Jon Johnsen wrote:
>   Is there any official word on how the replacement for node charges
> will work, in detail, and when those new recharges will begin and will
> appear on the monthly IST Account Summaries?
>
> (Or can someone clear up my misunderstanding, if that's what I've revealed?)

Information on the DNR may be found at the following website.

http://cio.berkeley.edu/datanetwork/

If you're looking for updates, the website suggests you subscribe to
the email list [hidden email]. If you have questions,
the website suggests you send them to the email address
[hidden email].

Erik