[Micronet] New Microsoft Account Manager

[Micronet] New Microsoft Account Manager

David Alan WILLSON
<base href="x-msg://759/">

Colleagues,

Please note that we have a new Microsoft Account representative.  Jeff Williams has taken over for Taylor Kao who has been on our account for more than the 5.5 years I have been here.   I have attached Jeff’s vcard below.

David Willson, C.P.M., CFA
Manager, Strategic Technology Acquisition
Office of the Chief Information Officer