[Micronet] New SPA creation and change forms

[Micronet] New SPA creation and change forms

Bernie Rossi
With the successful conversion of departmental accounts to SPAs, the
creation and change of SPAs is now open once again.

The forms have changed.  Please tell your users to go to
SPA changes forms.

There is no need to send the forms to [hidden email], they will
be submitted and processed automatically.

If any of your users has bookmarked the old forms, please let them know
about the new ones.

Thanks

Bernie

Re: [Micronet] New SPA creation and change forms

Graham Patterson

I suggest manually typing the link - I get %10.edu as the suffix!

Graham

On 11/21/14 10:11 AM, Bernie Rossi wrote:

> With the successful conversion of departmental accounts to SPAs, the
> creation and change of SPAs is now open once again.
>
> The forms have changed.  Please tell your users to go to
> SPA changes forms.
>
> There is no need to send the forms to [hidden email], they will
> be submitted and processed automatically.
>
> If any of your users has bookmarked the old forms, please let them know
> about the new ones.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bernie

Re: [Micronet] New SPA creation and change forms

Bernie Rossi
Sorry, typo!

Bernie